Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

Books Read: IT


Pages Read: 100-219


Semester Reading: This semester I think I have really grown as a reader. I have never really read up untill I took this class, and I am really happy I started to read what I want to read. The first book that I finished was The Shining, it was a wonderfully awesome book. It was like being inside a horror movie every turn of the page got better and better, and I never would have expirenced that book without this class. I feel like having the freedom to choose what I read really makes me want to read more stuff that interests me. The books I have read has been The Shining, The Colorado Kid and I am currently reading  IT , which are all by Stephen King. I don't know why I like reading Stephen King so much, maybe because each book, except for The Colorado Kid , have been like a horror story and I love horror movies so these stories are great! I find my self reading alot at night and sometimes during school once I am done with all my work. The most challenging is to keep a steady reading speed instead of bingeing and reading a lot of pages in one night. My goal for next semester would definitly be read more frequently and maybe try new authors and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment