Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

I characterized myself not as a reader; I rarely read books because I always had to read books the school assigned. I wasn’t very independent I didn’t even read many of the books that were assigned in school spark notes just became my best friend. Since I didn’t read very much I don’t have an answer for what kinds of things I wear. During the course of the semester I read big into horror stories such as, IT and The Shining. I also read The Colorado Kid But that book was a real let down. I didn’t have much trouble sticking with books except for IT which I am reading right now, I find it hard for me to stick with a book that tells a lot of back story before getting into the creepy parts. I choose my books by how creepy the cover was and how creepy it sounded. Sometimes I did have trouble reaching the quota just because I never disciplined myself to just sit down and read for 20 min every night. I found myself reading during school in class after I have finished my work in the other classes. I also found myself reading a lot right when I go to bed. I personally like to read in silence, if I listened to music I feel like I would focus too much on the music that is playing. I did find myself talking about my books to other people just because they were interesting stories.

 Overall this blogging experience has been fun I liked being able to choose my own book to write about and having my own freedom with the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment